In response to
asked me how I saw my art developing this year. Well, I think it will become more realistic and detail-oriented, but I also know some of my plans will go against that, because I will need to speed up my process if I'm to do even a fraction of what I plan to do. Here are things that I want
to do in 2018, which is not quite the answer to Valyrian-Wildfire626's question but it's the best I can do:
* Exceed the number of updates I added last year, which was... er, the document in which I tallied them is on my other computer and not in the cloud. It was a pretty good number, especially thanks to the one month in which I posted an update a day across my different comics.
* Take part in at least three drawing challenges and do more art than I managed in the three drawing challenges I did in 2017.
* Take part in NanoMango for once.
* Start two comics, but not before they've been properly outlined and a full chapter written.
* One of these comics will be in black and white, because I really miss drawings that can carry the story without colors.
* At least one of these comics should be with a Photoshop-free workflow, either all-traditional or using a digital process that Photoshop isn't part of (so e.g. Pixelmator, GIMP, Krita, or Clip Studio Pro for all processing steps that I currently do in PS)
* Learn Clip Studio Pro.
I'm going to need to make a lot of time for these things. That will be another resolution, to aggressively guard my non-work time.